Looking to host a Celebration at the Wildlife Park? This booking allows you to hire our Science pod to host your special occasion. Booking is valid from 10am - 1pm on the selected day. In the room you will have access to a fridge to store any party foods, you are also welcome to decorate the room for the celebration and store anything you may need for the special day. Please ensure your selected date is available to hire before booking. Email [email protected] to find out more
Room hire rules
Askham Bryan Wildlife Park is also an educational facility, desks and desktops must not be moved from their position. There may be smart boards in the celebrations room, please no not draw on them as they are not designed for pen use. General tables and chairs may be moved to accomodate your space.
Decorating: Guests are permitted to decorate provided it is with bluetac only and is removed at the end of the celebration. No nails or staples are permitted in the walls
Food and drink: Guests are permitted to bring their own food and drink to store in the celebrations room, no alcohol is permitted. All food and drink is to be taken away with you at the end of your celebration.
Please respect your designated space. Failure to comply with these rules may terminate your room hire.
Terms and Conditions
- Online booking and payment is required
- All information is correct at the time of writing, we reserve the right to amend this as necessary to accommodate for the unpredictable nature of working with animals and children.
- Askham Bryan College and the Wildlife Park do not accept liability for any damage incurred to personal belongings whilst at the Wildlife Park or on College property.
- If you have any concerns or complaints please contact us immediately on [email protected].
- Course fees can only be refunded in the most exceptional circumstances.
- Askham Bryan College and the Wildlife Park are committed to dealing with complaints in an equitable and consistent manner. Askham Bryan College and the Wildlife Park expect participants/parents/carers to raise their concerns if they are dissatisfied with any aspect of the delivery of its various services. In the first instance any concerns should be raised directly with the group leaders if possible. If this proves unsatisfactory we can escalate complaints which are submitted in writing (including via e-mail).
- Askham Bryan College and the Wildlife Park are c